Friday, August 17, 2007



decided to update my blog.

TODAY woke up in the morning.
so tireds
COUGHS.
FLU.
SORE THROAT.
NO VOICE :X
met datou at bus stop.
managed to get back my test papers.
physics 13/16
e maths 15/18
chinese 35/50
think going to fail chem alrd laa
had a maths lesson.
did binomial theorem
nt easy lehs.
kevin taught me.
today its jiansheng birthday
BIRTHDAY BOY (:
after school renee treat me bubbletea
how nice!
accompanied her.
then she need to celebrate her friends birthday at the foyer.
then went to meet valerie.
in her classroom.
slacked.
theres vball lower sec interhouse today!
decided to go to support my juniors!
seen respect vs intergrity house.
respect vs creativity
respect house managed to win both sets
renee dirtyfreak and huicheng's group.
they managed to get into finals.
that will resume next week.
WHEE ~
vball upper sec vball interhouse next wed!
weilin will be the refree for intergrity.
hope she dont biased
she said she will
haha x))
AHHHS
decided to go home.
after the first 3 matches
was seriously nt feeling well.
damn tired.
reached home.
38.7 degrees.
bath and napp-ED
mum bought me chinese medicine
and tea
I LOVE HER :X
slept for 3 long hours
somebody supposed to wake me up to watch shou zhu.
but in the end didnt.
somebody overslept too.
HAHA x))
made me miss the starting song and 5 mins of the show
arggs.
KICK YOU ;D
and theres vball bgals friendly match next friday
vs anderson sec.

No comments: